Skip to content
line drawing of male giving a woman a piggy back

We can also get directly involved by writing or speaking to the professionals involved in your life, for example, a social worker.

If serious matters aren’t resolved, we escalate to service managers or prepare a letter from the Children’s Commissioner to the people with the power to resolve your situation, for example the Director of Children’s Services at your local authority.

We are here to help

Before you decide to contact us, you might find the answer to your question is already here in our most frequently asked questions. Pick the option that applies to you for more information.

Be inspired
a voice for teenagers in care and care leavers