Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, 'You/Your' means the data subject, 'We/Us/Our' means the Children's Commissioner for England and the the Office of the Children's Commissioner.
- The Office of the Children's Commissioner may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of www.childrenscommissioner.gov.uk will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
- This is the official website of the Office of the Children's Commissioner, the organisation led by the Children's Commissioner for England. Copyright Children's Commissioner for England: all rights are reserved. All elements of the site are the property of and shall remain vested in the Children's Commissioner for England. No part of this website may be reproduced without the prior written permission from the Children's Commissioner for England, unless it is for personal and non-commercial use. You are allowed to download materials for the purposes of raising awareness of the Office of the Children's Commissioner, the Children's Commissioner for England and children's rights. Any inappropriate alterations of materials or any other improper use of assets found on this website are strictly prohibited and a violation of Children's Commissioner for England's proprietary rights.
- We reserve the right to immediately suspend your access to this site if you commit a breach of these Terms & Conditions or our House Rules.
- The Children's Commissioner for England assumes no responsibility for outdated or broken links or the content of any third party websites linked to from our website.
- The Children's Commissioner for England shall not be responsible for any damage that may occur to your software or hardware, nor liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any information contained within this website.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, video or audio) with the Office of the Children's Commissioner you agree to grant to us, free of charge, permission to use the material, including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons. Please refer separately to our house rules for guidance on submitting content.